How can I report a fraud, spam, or identity theft on the Internet?

If you are being phished, spammed, or a criminal is otherwise attempting to commit a crime through email correspondence with you, you should report it to your Internet and email provider. They can also help you to prevent these kinds of attacks in the future. If you think you are the victim of identity theft or fraud, you should act quickly and contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) by visiting its identity theft Web site, Additional information can be found on the United States Department of Justice Web site,


Rate this tip: 
  • My comment
  • Comments [0]

Add new comment

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.

No comments available

If you do not findthe answer you're looking for...

Ask your question