While not all banks currently offer EMV credit cards there are a fair number of banks listed below that already do. When you make your request, these banks and credit unions will tell you which of their card programs have the EMV chip card option available. If you do not see your bank on this list, you can let your bank’s customer service department know that you are interested in receiving an EMV chip card. The more customers they have inquiring about EMV, the sooner they are likely to offer chip cards.
- – Bank of America
- – Chase
- – Fifth Third Bank
- – PSCU
- – Silicon Valley Bank
- – Star One CU
- – State Employees Credit Union
- – Travelex Cash Passport
- – United Nations Federal Credit Union
- – U.S. National Bank
- – Wells Fargo
- – When will EVM be rolled out in the U.S.?
- – How is an EMV credit card different than the one I have now?
- – Are EMV payments cards more secure?
- – What are the deadlines for EMV migration to the U.S.?