Tips

What is 3G?

With 3G you are able to download large files and access multimedia services like video on your mobile devices faster than ever before.

3G refers to the third generation of mobile phone networks that offer high-speed Internet access and video telephony. 3G brings the same super-fast broadband speeds to mobile phones that you can get at home with cable or DSL, at speeds up to 14.4Mbits per second on the downlink and 5.8Mbits per second on the uplink.

Rate this tip: 
Views: 
11506
Rate: 
3.92857
  • My comment
  • Comments [17]

Add new comment

CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.

03.03.2014 | RonaldMamn wrote:

You can certainly see your skills in the work you write. The arena hopes for even more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to say how they believe. All the time go after your heart.| This is my first time pay a visit at here and i am in fact happy to read everthing at single place.| I'm curious to find out what blog platform you have been utilizing? I'm experiencing some small security problems with my latest blog and I would like to find something more safeguarded. Do you have any recommendations?| fantastic post, very informative. I wonder why the opposite experts of this sector don't realize this. You should continue your writing. I'm sure, you have a huge readers' base already!| Hi there, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam remarks? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can suggest? I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any assistance is very much appreciated.|

04.03.2014 | RonaldMamn wrote:

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.| When someone writes an paragraph he/she maintains the thought of a user in his/her brain that how a user can understand it. Thus that's why this article is amazing. Thanks!| Hey would you mind stating which blog platform you're using? I'm going to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a hard time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique. P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!| Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.| What's up it's me, I am also visiting this website on a regular basis, this site is really fastidious and the visitors are genuinely sharing good thoughts.|

04.03.2014 | RonaldMamn wrote:

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.| When someone writes an paragraph he/she maintains the thought of a user in his/her brain that how a user can understand it. Thus that's why this article is amazing. Thanks!| Hey would you mind stating which blog platform you're using? I'm going to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a hard time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique. P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!| Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.| What's up it's me, I am also visiting this website on a regular basis, this site is really fastidious and the visitors are genuinely sharing good thoughts.|

04.03.2014 | RonaldMamn wrote:

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.| When someone writes an paragraph he/she maintains the thought of a user in his/her brain that how a user can understand it. Thus that's why this article is amazing. Thanks!| Hey would you mind stating which blog platform you're using? I'm going to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a hard time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique. P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!| Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.| What's up it's me, I am also visiting this website on a regular basis, this site is really fastidious and the visitors are genuinely sharing good thoughts.|

04.03.2014 | RonaldMamn wrote:

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.| When someone writes an paragraph he/she maintains the thought of a user in his/her brain that how a user can understand it. Thus that's why this article is amazing. Thanks!| Hey would you mind stating which blog platform you're using? I'm going to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a hard time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique. P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!| Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.| What's up it's me, I am also visiting this website on a regular basis, this site is really fastidious and the visitors are genuinely sharing good thoughts.|

04.03.2014 | RonaldMamn wrote:

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.| When someone writes an paragraph he/she maintains the thought of a user in his/her brain that how a user can understand it. Thus that's why this article is amazing. Thanks!| Hey would you mind stating which blog platform you're using? I'm going to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a hard time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique. P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!| Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.| What's up it's me, I am also visiting this website on a regular basis, this site is really fastidious and the visitors are genuinely sharing good thoughts.|

04.03.2014 | RonaldMamn wrote:

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.| When someone writes an paragraph he/she maintains the thought of a user in his/her brain that how a user can understand it. Thus that's why this article is amazing. Thanks!| Hey would you mind stating which blog platform you're using? I'm going to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a hard time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique. P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!| Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.| What's up it's me, I am also visiting this website on a regular basis, this site is really fastidious and the visitors are genuinely sharing good thoughts.|

04.03.2014 | RonaldMamn wrote:

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.| When someone writes an paragraph he/she maintains the thought of a user in his/her brain that how a user can understand it. Thus that's why this article is amazing. Thanks!| Hey would you mind stating which blog platform you're using? I'm going to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a hard time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique. P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!| Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.| What's up it's me, I am also visiting this website on a regular basis, this site is really fastidious and the visitors are genuinely sharing good thoughts.|

04.03.2014 | RonaldMamn wrote:

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.| When someone writes an paragraph he/she maintains the thought of a user in his/her brain that how a user can understand it. Thus that's why this article is amazing. Thanks!| Hey would you mind stating which blog platform you're using? I'm going to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a hard time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique. P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!| Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.| What's up it's me, I am also visiting this website on a regular basis, this site is really fastidious and the visitors are genuinely sharing good thoughts.|

04.03.2014 | RonaldMamn wrote:

Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely great. I really like what you've acquired here, certainly like what you're stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it smart. I can't wait to read far more from you. This is really a tremendous site.| Valuable info. Lucky me I discovered your website unintentionally, and I am stunned why this coincidence did not happened in advance! I bookmarked it.| Hello there, You've done a fantastic job. I will definitely digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends. I am confident they'll be benefited from this website.| Wow, this piece of writing is fastidious, my younger sister is analyzing these things, thus I am going to let know her.| continuously i used to read smaller content which also clear their motive, and that is also happening with this article which I am reading here.|

04.03.2014 | RonaldMamn wrote:

Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely great. I really like what you've acquired here, certainly like what you're stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it smart. I can't wait to read far more from you. This is really a tremendous site.| Valuable info. Lucky me I discovered your website unintentionally, and I am stunned why this coincidence did not happened in advance! I bookmarked it.| Hello there, You've done a fantastic job. I will definitely digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends. I am confident they'll be benefited from this website.| Wow, this piece of writing is fastidious, my younger sister is analyzing these things, thus I am going to let know her.| continuously i used to read smaller content which also clear their motive, and that is also happening with this article which I am reading here.|

04.03.2014 | RonaldMamn wrote:

Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely great. I really like what you've acquired here, certainly like what you're stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it smart. I can't wait to read far more from you. This is really a tremendous site.| Valuable info. Lucky me I discovered your website unintentionally, and I am stunned why this coincidence did not happened in advance! I bookmarked it.| Hello there, You've done a fantastic job. I will definitely digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends. I am confident they'll be benefited from this website.| Wow, this piece of writing is fastidious, my younger sister is analyzing these things, thus I am going to let know her.| continuously i used to read smaller content which also clear their motive, and that is also happening with this article which I am reading here.|

04.03.2014 | RonaldMamn wrote:

Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely great. I really like what you've acquired here, certainly like what you're stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it smart. I can't wait to read far more from you. This is really a tremendous site.| Valuable info. Lucky me I discovered your website unintentionally, and I am stunned why this coincidence did not happened in advance! I bookmarked it.| Hello there, You've done a fantastic job. I will definitely digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends. I am confident they'll be benefited from this website.| Wow, this piece of writing is fastidious, my younger sister is analyzing these things, thus I am going to let know her.| continuously i used to read smaller content which also clear their motive, and that is also happening with this article which I am reading here.|

04.03.2014 | RonaldMamn wrote:

Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely great. I really like what you've acquired here, certainly like what you're stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it smart. I can't wait to read far more from you. This is really a tremendous site.| Valuable info. Lucky me I discovered your website unintentionally, and I am stunned why this coincidence did not happened in advance! I bookmarked it.| Hello there, You've done a fantastic job. I will definitely digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends. I am confident they'll be benefited from this website.| Wow, this piece of writing is fastidious, my younger sister is analyzing these things, thus I am going to let know her.| continuously i used to read smaller content which also clear their motive, and that is also happening with this article which I am reading here.|

04.03.2014 | RonaldMamn wrote:

Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely great. I really like what you've acquired here, certainly like what you're stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it smart. I can't wait to read far more from you. This is really a tremendous site.| Valuable info. Lucky me I discovered your website unintentionally, and I am stunned why this coincidence did not happened in advance! I bookmarked it.| Hello there, You've done a fantastic job. I will definitely digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends. I am confident they'll be benefited from this website.| Wow, this piece of writing is fastidious, my younger sister is analyzing these things, thus I am going to let know her.| continuously i used to read smaller content which also clear their motive, and that is also happening with this article which I am reading here.|

04.03.2014 | RonaldMamn wrote:

Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely great. I really like what you've acquired here, certainly like what you're stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it smart. I can't wait to read far more from you. This is really a tremendous site.| Valuable info. Lucky me I discovered your website unintentionally, and I am stunned why this coincidence did not happened in advance! I bookmarked it.| Hello there, You've done a fantastic job. I will definitely digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends. I am confident they'll be benefited from this website.| Wow, this piece of writing is fastidious, my younger sister is analyzing these things, thus I am going to let know her.| continuously i used to read smaller content which also clear their motive, and that is also happening with this article which I am reading here.|

04.03.2014 | RonaldMamn wrote:

Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely great. I really like what you've acquired here, certainly like what you're stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it smart. I can't wait to read far more from you. This is really a tremendous site.| Valuable info. Lucky me I discovered your website unintentionally, and I am stunned why this coincidence did not happened in advance! I bookmarked it.| Hello there, You've done a fantastic job. I will definitely digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends. I am confident they'll be benefited from this website.| Wow, this piece of writing is fastidious, my younger sister is analyzing these things, thus I am going to let know her.| continuously i used to read smaller content which also clear their motive, and that is also happening with this article which I am reading here.|


If you do not findthe answer you're looking for...

Ask your question